Yes, We Are Worshiping In Person – The Bible teaches us that gathering together as God’s people is critical. “Let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.” Hebrews 10:24-25
Christian Discretion and Liberty– Not everyone is going to feel comfortable coming back to worship yet. We understand, and encourage you to use Christian discretion and liberty as you decide if corporate Lord’s Day Worship is right for you! If you choose to stay home please feel free to use our online sermons as a resource when you worship in your home. You can find a link to all of our archived sermons here.
Changes to Worship Due to COVID-19
- Our worship times are now 9am and 11am; and both services are identical.
- The service will be an abbreviated liturgy, a sermon, and only two short hymns.
- Gloves and masks are provided if you would like to wear them
- All of our used spaces will be wiped down with Clorox Wipes before each service
- Bulletins will be the only touched materials. Lyrics will be printed in them, and we are asking you to bring your own Bibles.
- Please enter in leave through the Tanbridge Rd. door to the sanctuary.
- Worshipers are asked to sit at least two pews or rows apart and maintain social distancing.
- If you are visiting with us, an usher will ask your name and contact information. This is to keep record of those attending with us for tracing purposes, and to notify you, in the unlikely event of a COVID- 19 infection during one of our services.
- No children’s ministry or nursery will be available at this time.